Happy 2011! I can't believe it's already a new year...especially 2011. Time really does fly by the older you get!
2010 was a pretty good year for me. What the heck did i do?
- Completed my first 1/2 marathon!!
- Held a Jersey Shore theme for my 28th bday (you're never too old for theme parties)
- Ran Pat's Run after missing it the year before
- Tom & I moved in together
- Spencer gained a sister (Kenzi)
- Made two trips to Vegas
- Went on the scariest horseback ride EVER
- Visited my fam over the 4th of July
- Decided to run the PF Chang's 1/2 again
- Started Weight Watchers (down 12 pounds!)
- Did the Aflac 10 mile race - toughest run to date
- Ran a new PR at the Turkey Trot 10k
- Got a Garmin Forerunner for Christmas!!
It's true: I am my own worst critic. My "goal" for this year is to focus on running for me and not stress out about times. Running should be (somewhat) fun, not stressful. ;)
Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks:
|My friend Adam held a Christmas party, complete with pictures with Santa & Mrs. Claus. :)|
|The two Melissas on NYE. (Man, i need a tan!!)|
|Hello, Phoenix. Hiking South Mountain on New Years Day.|
|Even managed to drag Tom along!|
|See what i'm wearing on my wrist?? :)|
|My little baby Spencer. :)|
The Sugar Bowl is tomorrow....GO RAZORBACKS!!!