I'm not sure what's up with me, but my after work runs are always so much better than my early morning runs. Last week i had two solid 2.5 mile runs. Sunday morning i did 3.25 miles - and it was not pretty. And then tonight i did another solid 2.5 miles. I guess I'm not joking when i say i'm not a morning person...
New favorite song to run to? Beastie Boys "Make Some Noise"
Ok, as i toy with the idea for signing up for another 1/2 marathon, here are my top contenders:
1. Women's Half Marathon - November 6
- Women only
- Cool medal!
- Course doesn't seem too difficult
- Training will need to begin asap
- Might still be on the warm side in November
2. Runner's Den/Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon - December 4
- I've run the 5k twice, it'd be cool to do the 1/2 course
- Little more time to train
- Temps will be much cooler
- Temps might be a little too cool. I was cooold last year.
- Course has some hills, which could slow my time down
3. Lost Dutchman Half Marathon - February 20
- Lots more time to train!
- Have heard nothing but good things about this race
- Most likely the best weather conditions
- Not familiar with the course - looks pretty hilly
- Race destination is about an hour from where i live
So...i don't know. I'm still kinda terrified to sign up for another half. I want a sub 3 so badly and am worried i just don't have it in me. Decisions, decisions!