- My pulled thigh muscle is still bugging me. It's fine when I'm running, but when walk it flares up. And uh, considering walking is part of my plan for Sunday, I'm a little (maybe a lot) nervous.
- Frankly, my legs are pissed off. My 3 miler last night was decent, but my legs felt tight and tired. They are totally over this running ish.
- I have no idea what I'm going to wear Sunday. Weather calls for a high of 68, which is pretty sweet. I'd like to wear this shirt again:
But I also wore it to the last half marathon which, frankly, I'd rather forget happened. I'm a little superstitious and I don't want this shirt to bring bad karma!
- It's times like this that I wish I had more (any) self confidence. Normal people would be excited and proud of the training - which I totally should be too. Instead, my mind is full of doubt. In the words of Drop Dead Fred, "BE GONE, EVIL ONE!"
- In GOOD news, I will be going to the Expo tonight and get to meet Betty Bliss!!